Overview and Specifications:
– The program, expansion shields interface, IDE is compatible for Arduino.
– The 9V battery should be 6F22 battery.
The 9V battery case which is special supply power for the Board, and
there is 5V voltage regulator circuit on the motherboard, so it allows
you to show your projects in the outdoor without the PC;
– You can burn the program with the USB cable;
– It use the type-B USB socket which is the same for the Board;
– On-board test indicator LED, and the beginners can program to control it;
– USB interface driver chip: CH340;
– Microcontroller: ATmega328P or ATmega328PB;
– Operating voltage: 5V or 3.3V;
– IO logic voltage: 5V or 3.3V;
– Operating current: 500mA;
– Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output);
– Flash Memory: 32KB of which 2KB used by bootloader;
– SRAM: 2KB;
– EEPROM: 1KB;
– Clock Speed: 16MHz.
Part List (Schematics and program can be sent via e-mail,Please contact us)
1 x module
1 x Battery Case