Overview and Specifications:
Interface : 3.5mm,USB,Type-C
Sound Track : Single
Wireless Type : WIFI,Bluetooth
WIFI Standard : 2.4G
Content : Audio
High Definition Support : None
Feature : None
Package : Yes
Model Number : Q2
Support AAC : No
Support Apt-x : No
Support Memory Card : No
Certification : None
Origin : CN(Origin)
Q2 is an innovative WiFi/Bluetooth 2in1 digital audio adapter, which can be connected to your home Wi-Fi network, turning your current speakers, sound blaster, and home theater into a wireless multi-room audio system. Special iOS and Android apps provide the simplest and smartest experience for wireless multi-room audio system setup. In addition, Q2 also provides the most powerful playback options, which allows you to play synchronized music in multiple rooms or Different music, from local music U disk/mobile phone/online music service/NAS/UPNP network, to provide you with high-quality Hi-fi audiovisual experience.
Q2 has an exquisite design and is an all-digital audio receiver with beautiful features and a standard HIFI level. Support WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 connection. Q2 allows you to more conveniently control playing streaming media from smart devices, such as mobile phones/tablets, USB and NAS, and support Airplay, DLNA, UPNP; multi-room mode: It can achieve the same song in all rooms, or different rooms Play different music; support multi-room mode can realize all rooms play the same song, or different rooms play different music. Support mobile phone on-demand Q2 to read any song on the U disk. U disk playback supports MP3/WMA/
AAC/AAC+/ALAC/FLAC/APE/WAV and other lossless audio format decoding.
Product name: Hi-fi wireless audio music receiver box
Wireless WiFi Bluetooth: Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 5.0 combo
WiFi: 2.4G IEEE802.11 b/g/n;
Support streaming media protocols: Airplay, DLNA, UPNP, Spottily Connect
Bluetooth version: V5.0
Bluetooth protocol: AVRCP, A2DP, HFP/HSP and other protocols;
Output interface: 3.5mm stereo AUX output, digital optical audio output, Optical output;
(This product supports 3.5mm stereo output and Optical digital optical audio output at the same time.)
Function introduction: U disk playback, supports multiple lossless audio format decoding;
Support: MP3, WMA, ACC (ACC+), Apple Lossless (ALAC), LAC, APE, WAV and other audio format decoding;
Support EQ sound effect adjustment; Support IR infrared remote control operation; Bluetooth transmission distance: 10 meters;
Material: ABS environmental protection material.
Power supply: Type-C USB 5V power supply.
Compatibility: support Android system, iOS system smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth devices.
Host weight: 65g.
Product interface introduction
A: Type-C USB 5V power supply interface
B: Optical fiber digital audio output port
C: 3.5MM analog audio output port (L/R OUT, AUX OUT)
D: USB interface, U disk input
E: MODE/REST button, short press USB/Bluetooth/WIFI switch, long press reset (restore factory settings)
F: IR remote control receiver
G: WIFI/Bluetooth/USB status indicator
Red light-slow flashing-the device is starting
Red light-always on-the device has been started, but not connected to the Internet
Green light-slow flashing-WiFi is connecting
Green light-always on-WiFi connected or WiFi mode
Blue light-fast flashing-device restore factory settings or firmware upgrade
Blue light-slow flashing-Bluetooth mode waiting for pairing
Blue light-always on-Bluetooth pairing is connected
Yellow light-USB mode/U disk playback (yellow light will only be displayed when the U disk is recognized)
*Remote control button description:
1. Mute 2. Power 3. Volume + 4. Volume-
5. Previous song 6. Next song 7. EQ music mode
8. Play (pause) 9. USB mode 10. BT mode
*Please insert the batteries before using the remote control.
Product function operation:
1. Insert one end of the Type-C charging cable into the product’s DC5V power supply port, and the other end into a standard USB power output port (such as a mobile phone charger, a computer USB port), and the default WiFi mode after power on, waiting for pairing;
2. Insert the 3.5MM audio cable/Optical digital optical audio cable into the corresponding audio port of Q2, and connect the other end of the audio cable to the audio equipment in the home.
3. Turn on the WiFi/Bluetooth function on the smartphone, tablet, etc., search for the name of the device, and click pairing.
(WiFi pairing name: SoundSystem_XXXX; Bluetooth pairing name: SoundSystem_Q2)
*This product supports the memory connection function, the next time you use it, just turn on the power, and the device can automatically connect to the smart device that has been paired the last time.
U disk playback:
After the product is powered on, insert the USB flash drive into the USB port, press the MODE button on the back of the host to switch to the USB flash drive playback mode (yellow light state), or use the remote control to operate!
In the U disk mode, if you need to switch the WiFi/Bluetooth mode, you can use the remote control to switch, or press the host MODE to switch.
The first step: APP download iOS system please download “WiiM player/4Stream” in App Store, Android system devices can download “MUZO player” in common domestic applications.
*To ensure that the system runs well, ensure that the device system version: iOS10.0 or above, Android 6.0 or above
Step 2: WiFi connection
Method 1: Connect via APP:
1. Put the device to a suitable location, connect it, and power on the device. When the “red light” is always on, start the setting.
2. Find: SoundSystem_XXXX in the WiFi network settings of the mobile phone or Pad. If it is not found, short press the RESET button to activate SoundSystem_XXXX.
3. Open the WiiM player/4Stream/MUZO player and follow the prompts to complete the connection.
*Ensure that the WiFi is a 2.4G network when connecting for the first time.
*The required password is the password of the 2.4G network router to be connected.
Method two, Bluetooth connection:
1. After the device is connected, switch the device to Bluetooth mode on the APP or remote control, or press the MODE button on the back of the host to switch to Bluetooth mode, and the status light will flash blue.
2. Open the Bluetooth settings on the smartphone or Pad, and select the Bluetooth name SoundSystem_Q2 for pairing. After the pairing is successful, the status light will be steady blue.
3. Just select the music you want to play.
Play online streaming music
Run WIIM player/4Stream/MUZO player, you can see online radio, QQ music, Penguin FM and other domestic streaming services, as well as foreign popular music services such as TUNE IN, iHeartRadio, Spottily, Tidal, Napster, Qobuz. The device supports the DLNA protocol. In China, you can select the device to push songs directly on Kugou Music.
Play local music:
1. Insert the U disk, the device will read the audio file in it, and display it in “My Music” and click to play it.
2. Open the APP, in the “My Music” column, you can see the music on the mobile phone or Pad, and select the music to play.
Bluetooth mode playback
-Pair the Bluetooth (see the Bluetooth connection above for detailed steps)
-Select music to play on the paired device.
Airplay and DLNA playback: If the device/App supports it, select Airplay or DLNA playback.
Multi-room mode playback:
When two or more devices are connected to the same local area network, select one of them as the host (the main playback device), and drag and drop the other devices onto the main device by hand to achieve synchronized playback. The equipment played on the Internet will play the same song; select the sub-equipment and open it to realize the single play mode.