Overview and Specifications:
Compatible Brand/Model : Nintendo
Model Number : HBS-203
is_customized : NO
With USB : NO
Origin : CN(Origin)
●Real-time audio synchronization, with APTX low-latency USB type C port. Connector adapter connection and support USB2.0, USB1.0
●High-quality audio transmission with CSR Bluetooth transmitter.
●Advanced audio distribution profile (A2DP)
Input port: USB type C/USB
Transmission distance: 10 meters
Frequency range: 2.402GHZ-2.480GHZ
Bluetooth version: BT5.0
Supported protocols APTXLL aptX, SBC, A2DP, AFH, HSP
Supported platforms: for N switch, PS4, PC
1. Turn on the Bluetooth headset and set it to pairing mode. Long press the receiver P1 or P2 pairing button for 2 seconds, the white corresponding LED light flashes from slow flashing to fast flashing, and the pairing mode is entered.
2. The indicator light turns white and the pairing is complete.
3. P1 and P2 can connect to Bluetooth headsets at the same time.
4. The LED indicators corresponding to SBC, apt X and LL are the current working modes.
5. The paired Bluetooth headset does not need to be paired again when it is used again.