Overview and Specifications:
Compatibility : All Compatible
Model Number : V8
State of Assembly : Almost Ready
Camera Equipped : No
Origin : CN(Origin)
Precautions before operation:
* Before use, confirm whether all parts are assembled properly, especially the filter screen assembly in the dust box.
* Please fully charge the machine when you use it for the first time or place it for too long, and the flashing light of the fully charged source will always be on.
* Note that this product can’t be started up during charging, and it must be stopped before it can be started up normally.
* This product does not have waterproof function. Please do not inhale a large amount of water or liquid to avoid damage, especially flammable and explosive substances such as chemical solvent or sprinkling essence.
* Do not inhale highly scalding substances (such as cigarette butts or hot ash during burning), so as to avoid scalding the filter screen or plastic parts and losing their filtering function. * In case of any abnormal noise during use, stop using it immediately to see if the filter screen is missing! Please contact the after-sales department to confirm the handling.
* When not in use, please keep it in a cool place. Do not expose it to the sun above 60℃! So as to avoid fire hazard.
Instructions for use:
1. Dust collection function:
* open the cover first
* Press and hold the dust collection button for about one second, and the dust collection function can be started. It is equipped with a long straw and a brush, which can be flexibly used for dust collection. Press and hold the dust collection button to turn off the dust collection function.
2. Lighting and flash:
* When lighting is to be used, press the lamp button to illuminate, press it again to switch to flashing signal lamp, press it long to switch to flashing warning, and then press close.
Note: In order to facilitate the use of the flash warning function, this product has a magnetic suction device inside the cover, which is convenient for upside-down adsorption and is more stable when used in the high position of the roof or the rear of the car!